Frequently Asked Questions
Measurement trouble: Cannot measure heart rate
Cannot measure heart rate (H icon is not shown)
The electrode pad may have slipped out of position.
• Verify that the electrode pad is still in close contact with your body.
Your skin may be dry.
• Wet the electrode pad a little.
If this does not resolve the issue, press the RESET button on the heart rate sensor.
The electrode pad may have deteriorated or become damaged due to prolonged usage.
• Replace the attachment belt with a new one.
The heart rate sensor battery may be flat.
• Replace the battery with a new one.
* For details on replacing CATEYE sensor batteries, refer to the sensor’s online manual.
If using a Bluetooth® sensor, heart rate values start flashing to indicate that it is time to replace the battery.
Copyright © 2020 CATEYE Co., Ltd.