This section explains how to configure various measurement settings.
Changes are transferred when connecting the AVVENTURA to the smartphone (Cateye Cycling™).
* When connected to the smartphone, [Connect] will be displayed on the AVVENTURA, or will be displayed on the measurement screen.
* After the settings have been applied, switch [Connect] off.
1. Launch Cateye Cycling™ and tap [General] from (MENU). From here, various settings can be viewed or changed.
• Recording Interval
Select the log interval for recording when measuring with the Cateye Cycling™ app. The function does not apply to the AVVENTURA.
Select the measurement unit.
• Preset Altitude:
Preset to the altitude of a specified location such as your home.
Turning Preset Altitude ON will correct the altitude at the start point of the measurement, improving the accuracy of the altitude measurement.
* The preset altitude is transferred when connecting the AVVENTURA to the smartphone (Cateye Cycling™).
• Auto Lap:
Selects which method—distance, time, or location—to use for automatic lap input.
* To specify a location, press and hold on the desired location on the map.
* Auto Lap settings are transferred when connecting the AVVENTURA to the smartphone.
• Sharing via the Health app (iPhone only):
Sends imported trip data to the iPhone's Health app.
• GPS Correction (iPhone only):
Corrects incorrect geographical positions. Enable when using the device within mainland China.
This function is used when measuring with the Cateye Cycling™ app. The function does not apply to the AVVENTURA.
Creates a backup of the activity list.
Creating a backup allows you to import your activity list when reinstalling Cateye Cycling™ or when changing smartphone models. See “Frequently Asked Questions: Activity list backup and data transferring” for details.
Copyright © 2020 CATEYE Co., Ltd.