Display the direction and straight-line distance to the goal from the current location.
* Simple Navigation can be displayed during measurement as well.
• Simple Navigation shows the direction and straight-line distance. It does not provide route (street) guidance.
• To use Simple Navigation, a goal must be specified on the smartphone (Cateye Cycling™), and the information must be transferred to the AVVENTURA.
Transferring is completed by connecting the Cateye Cycling™ app to the AVVENTURA.
* A specified goal will be applied until the next goal is specified.
• Simple Navigation is not displayed when measurement screen segmentation is set to 4, 6B, or 7 segments. Please select a different screen segment option.
1. From the measurement screen, press OPTION to switch to the option screen.
Measurement in progress
2. Press MODE to select [Simple Navigation], and press SS to apply the selection and display the measurement screen.
Simple Navigation function
Display the direction and straight-line distance to the goal (Point 1).
* If more than one goal has been specified, when [Point 1] is reached, the Simple Navigation goal will switch to [Point 2].
(The device will consider coming within about 100 m of the goal as having reached the goal.)
Copyright © 2020 CATEYE Co., Ltd.