Viewing trip data in the AVVENTURA
Connect the AVVENTURA with saved trip data to the smartphone (Cateye Cycling™), and tap (Import from CC) on the activity list to show a list of the trip data on the AVVENTURA.
1. If the AVVENTURA is turned off, press and hold (POWER) for 1 second to turn it on.
2. Launch Cateye Cycling™, and from (MENU), turn on [Connect].
When connected to the smartphone, [Connect] will be displayed on the AVVENTURA, or will be displayed on the measurement screen.
If a progress bar indicating the import status is displayed on the bottom of the screen, tap (Cancel).
* For Android devices, the progress bar is displayed in the notification area accessed by swiping/flicking down on the status bar.
A list of trip data saved on the AVVENTURA will be displayed.
• Trips with measurement in progress are not displayed in the trip list. Finish measurement and save the trip.
• (Import from CC) will not be displayed when measurement is in progress on the AVVENTURA (except when paused).
• (Select to Import):
Check trip data to be imported, and tap to begin importing the checked files.
• (Select to Delete):
Check the trip data to be deleted, and tap to delete the checked files from the AVVENTURA.
* Importing will continue if the app operations are performed or the app is moved to the background while importing.
* Tapping [Cancel] while importing will stop the import.
* Imported trip data will be indicated by (or grayed out with Android devices).
* Deleting imported trip data that has been verified in the activity list is recommended to free up memory space on the AVVENTURA.
4. After importing, switch [Connect] off from (MENU).
5. Turn off the power by pressing and holding the (Power) button for 1 second.
Copyright © 2020 CATEYE Co., Ltd.