The following section explains how to pair AVVENTURA and Bluetooth® sensors to a smartphone, and how to configure various settings.
• Changes are transferred when connecting the AVVENTURA to the smartphone (Cateye Cycling™).
* When connected to the smartphone, [Connect] will be displayed on the AVVENTURA, or will be displayed on the measurement screen.
* After the settings have been applied, switch [Connect] off.
• ANT+sensors are not displayed on the device screen even if pairing has been completed. Use the AVVENTURA to change the tire circumference for an ANT+ sensor.
Changing ANT+ sensor tire circumference
• When using third-party Bluetooth® sensors
Sensor information for third-party Bluetooth® sensors paired using an iPhone (Cateye Cycling™) is not transferred to the AVVENTURA. Pair using the method for pairing an ANT+ sensor. (The information is transferred when using an Android smartphone.)
Pairing an ANT+ sensor
1. Launch Cateye Cycling™, and from (MENU), tap [Device].
Paired cyclocomputers and Bluetooth® sensors will be displayed.
• Pair to Device:
Tap to pair a new device.
Turn on [Connect] from (MENU) before tapping.
Copyright © 2020 CATEYE Co., Ltd.