CATEYE PADRONE SMART +
2. Checking package contents
3. Install Cateye Cycling™
Install the Cateye Cycling™ smartphone app (free) on the smartphone to be used.
1. Install Cateye Cycling™.
If using an iPhone
If using an Android smartphone
* See "Cateye Cycling™ Recommended Devices" for the latest information about smartphones recommended for use with Cateye Cycling™.
2. Launch Cateye Cycling™.
Follow the on-screen instructions and allow the use of GPS and Bluetooth® devices.
• When using an iPhone, set Location Services for Cateye Cycling™ app to [Always].• When the smartphone's Bluetooth settings are turned on, it will search for devices, but do not configure settings at this stage. Switch to Cateye Cycling™ and follow the procedure below.Important
Once basic settings are complete the Trip screen appears.
To continue, refer to "Pairing a smart computer with a smartphone".
4. Pairing a smart computer with a smartphone
5. Pairing a sensor or a Shimano DI2 system with a smartphone (If you have sensors or a DI2 system)
6. Mounting the bracket
7. Mounting the speed (cadence) sensor (ISC-12)
8. Wearing the heart rate sensor (HR-12)