CATEYE PADRONE SMART
CATEYE STRADA SMART
Smartphone and smart computer
Connecting smart computer and smartphone
Preparation before measurement
• Smartphone use
When measuring, turn the smartphone display off, and with Cateye Cycling™ running, store the smartphone in a safe place such as a bag or pocket.
As measurement start/pause/resume and reset operations (finish trip) can be performed remotely from smart computer, there is no need to take out your smartphone until you want to save or upload trips.
* Cateye Cycling™ can measure even when running in the background.
• Restrictions on measurement
In Mirror Mode, the maximum elapsed time that can be measured is approximately 27 hours and maximum trip distance is 1000 km [620 mile]. When either of these values is exceeded, measurement finishes and trip data is saved temporarily.
In this case, the display returns to the [ready] (measurement standby) screen ready to start the next trip measurement.
When smart computer is on the [ready] (measurement standby) screen, pressing MODE for 1 second starts measurement.
* If the connection with the smartphone is interrupted during measurement, smart computer switches to the smartphone search screen. When the connection is reestablished, Smart computer returns to the measurement screen.
Pressing MODE for 1 second displays [PAUSE] and pauses measurement.
Pressing MODE again for 1 second resumes measurement.
Finishing measurement (reset operation)
Pressing MODE for 3 seconds finishes measurement. Trip data is saved temporarily on the smartphone and measurement values are reset.
* If you tap the (Finish measurement) button in Cateye Cycling™ during measurement or while measurement is paused, measurement will end and the trip will be saved. No operation from the smart computer is necessary.
To continue measuring, press MODE for 1 second.
To finish measuring, save and upload the trip data via the Cateye Cycling™ app.
●Functions during measurement
Switching measurement data display
You can switch the display of data being measured in Cateye Cycling™ by pressing MODE.
* The data displayed changes depending on the state of the sensor connection.
* Measurement data will be displayed as [--] if the sensor signal cannot be received.
Auto lap function
Auto pause function
When smart computer is left on the [ready] (measurement standby) screen, [PAUSE] screen, or smartphone search screen for approximately 20 minutes; Cateye Cycling™ is closed; or [Connect] is turned off, the sleep display is activated.
When MODE is pressed, smart computer returns to the smartphone search screen and then returns to the measurement screen when the connection with the smartphone is reestablished.
When left for approx. 20 minutes
If you have power sensors
Saving and uploading trips