How to use
CATEYE PADRONE SMART +
1. Switching to Sensor Direct Mode
2. Starting/stopping measurement
3. Saving measurement data (reset operation)
4. Importing summary data
You can send summary data accumulated in smart computer (measurement results of sensor direct mode) to your smartphone.
1. Launch Cateye Cycling™, and from (MENU) turn on [Connect].
2. On the measurement screen, press MODE for 1 second to display the smartphone search screen and connect with your smartphone.
When smart computer connects to a smartphone, it switches to the measurement standby display.
Smartphone search screenMeasurement standby
* The appearance of the smart computer screen depends on the state of Cateye Cycling™.
* It is not possible to import data while measuring with Cateye Cycling™.
3. Tap (MENU) and then [Activity List].
If there is summary data in smart computer, the (Import from CC) is displayed.
Tapping the button imports summary data to your smartphone and updates the activity list.
* This action deletes summary data from smart computer.
* After importing summary data, it is recommended that you turn off [Connect] from (MENU) to minimize smartphone battery drain.