Cadence and ride stats on a large, 3-row screen
with up to four data displays.
[IMPORTANT] To all users of Padrone Digital (CC-PA400B)
The Padrone Digital Wireless shows your cadence and ride stats on a large, 3-row screen with up to four data displays and is also triple wireless upgradeable with an optional heart rate sensor so you can capture all the data you need.
- Current / average / maximum speed
- Current / average / maximum cadence
- Current / average / maximum heart rate (optional)
- Total distance
- Trip distance 1 & 2
- Moving time
- Large, 3-row screen with up to four data displays
- Upgradable to triple wireless with the optional heart rate sensor
- Compatible with Bluetooth® sensors
- Automatic sensor and tire recognition applicable to multiple bikes
- ClickTec™ button interface
- Auto start / stop
- Pace arrow
- Programmable display
- Sensor battery alarm
- Programmable odometer
- Setup on menu screen or with smartphone app Cateye Cycling™
- Import a summary of ride data and upload to CATEYE Atlas™, Strava™ and TrainingPeaks™ via Cateye Cycling™ app
- FlexTight™ universal bracket
[ Before you purchase ]
To setup the unit, import a summary and upload to websites using the smartphone, please check if your model is compatible with our app.
Cateye Cycling Recommended Device List(PA400B)
* The Padrone Digital is not the smart computer. Measurement and notification in Mirror mode is unavailable.
※Design and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Current speed：
- Average speed：
- Maximum speed：
- Total distance：
- Trip distance 1：
- Trip distance 2：
- Moving time：
- Current cadence：
- Average cadence：
- Maximum cadence：
- Current heart rate：
- 0(30)～255bpm *1
- Average heart rate：
- 0～255bpm *1
- Maximum heart rate：
- 0(30)～255bpm *1
- Wireless transmission：
- 0:00'～23:59' [1:00'～12:59']
- Pace arrow：
- Auto power saving：
- Auto start/stop：
- Auto sensor recognition：
- Tire size：
- 100mm～3999mm (default：2096mm)
- Compatible sensors：
- CatEye brand ISC-12 Speed/Cadence sensor / HR-12 Heart Rate sensor / SPD-30 Speed sensor / CDC-30 Cadence sensor
* Speed, Cadence and/or Heart Rate sensors conforming to Bluetooth4.0 CSCP/HRP are supported but compatibility with third party devices is not guaranteed.
- Computer: CR2032 x1, Speed sensor: CR2032 x1
- Battery life：
- Computer： Approx 4 months
Speed sensor： Approx 5 months
- Dimension / Weight：
- Computer：67.5 x 43 x 15.6mm / 30grams
Speed sensor：70.4 x 86.3 x 23.5mm / 19.2grams
- *1 Bluetooth® heart rate sensor is required.
You may also like
Our most popular computer with its easy to read display now available with a backlight.
Our fully customizable computer connects with your smartphone.
Our easy-to-view computer connects with your smartphone.
Wireless computer with inverted LCD screen comes paired with Out-front bracket.
Large display wireless computer developed from CatEye customer feedback.