- 1. Build an environmental management system and engage in environmental activities proactively
- 2. Focus on continuous the improvement of environmental protection and prevention of pollution
- 3. Comply with applicable legal requirements and other requirements that the organization agrees to abide by, associated with environmental aspects
- 4. Integrate the existing and the environmental management system to set the environmental objective, targets reviews
- 5. Document and implement the operational control procedure of the environmental management system in planned manner
- 6. Spread knowledge and understanding of this environmental policy to all employees or those who work for the organization
- 7. Disclose this environmental policy to the public as necessary
- 1. Comply with relevant legal environmental requirements and realize the Eco-Innovation
- 2. Identify significant environmental aspects by process and attempt to improve
- 3. Focus on environmental protection and prevention of pollution
- 1. Clarify and observe environmental regulations, laws and requirements.
- 2. Keep our work environment organized and clean and observe discipline.
- 3. Implement PDCA in saving energy, resource, recycling.
Design and sell energy efficient, environmentally friendly products.
- 4. Reduce use of hazardous chemical substances and waste materials.
- 5. Increase our knowledge and awareness to attain our environmental policy.