- Establish our corporate base and contribute to society with the goal of becoming a leader in the industry through employee teamwork.
|Corporate Environment / Quality Policy
- Improve company processes and systems and refine the corporate culture.
- 1. Create an environmental management system and proactively engage in environmental activities.
- 2. Continuously improve environmental protection and pollution prevention measures
- 3. Comply with applicable legal requirements and other requirements to which the organization subscribes related to its environmental aspects.
- 4. Set environmental objectives and targets, implement reviews, and integrate these aspects into the existing environmnetal management system
- 5. Document environmental management system operational control procedures and implement them in a planned manner.
- 6. Ensure all employees and other individuals working for the organization are aware of and understand the environmental policy.
- 7. Inform the public regarding the company's environmental policy as necessary.
|Corporate Environment / Quality Goals
- 1. Double the productivity of each division in the company
- 2. Build a system that achieves our environmental quality policy.
- 3. Identify and respond to customer requests and ensure customer satisfaction.
- 4. Develop human resources as the foundation of corporate strength by improving the abilities of on-site staff.
- 5. Continue developing proprietary technology.